I write, I draw, I like ignoring the laws of reality. Don't mind me.
+ Art tag +
+ Stuff I Will / Won't Draw +
+ Picarto +
WARNING: This blog is VERY NSFW.
ALSO: Side blog - can't follow back
1 of 233 >
apparently i share a bunch of interests with the guys who go on your sketch streams because i see your art being used as ref pic or icon or maybe just even being reblogged a lot more often than i'd expect for a, as you say it, "not exactly what you’d consider a popular artist"
If it’s an icon then it’s probably Proportionstuck, which is an AU that I would be RPing in at the moment if I wasn’t currently trying to get my mind and life together. Either that or big-fairy-mara, whose mun made to test the tumblr waters (though based on the lack of activity they’ve returned to F-List, most likely).
But yeah. I don’t really see myself as a popular artist. I just make huge stuff, is all.
- Name: Jose
- Nickname: aud, audio, kitsune, ak, Manolito (only by family members from father’s side)
- Birthday: Nov 7
- Sexuality: Pansexual
- Height: about 5’10”, I think? I haven’t measured myself in a very long time
- Time zone: Mountain (DST not observed)
- What time and date is it there: 4:15 AM, August 28
- Average hours of sleep: exact number unknown, alternates between “too little” and “too many”
- OTPs: nah
- The last thing I googled was: “touhou double dealing character english”
- First word that comes to mind: hmm
- What I last said to a family member: “Cuídate.”
- One place that makes me happy and why: the library in winter, anywhere with an AC in summer, the sushi bar any other time
- How many blankets I sleep under: 3
- Favorite beverage: it’s either vodka or sake
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Scott Pilgrim Versus The World (I rarely go to the cinema)
- Three things I can’t live without: drawing, books, a computer/laptop with good art software + tablet
- Something I plan on learning: Making comics, conlang
- A piece of advice for all of my followers: Do good, be kind and you’ll always have help when you’re in a horrid situation. Also, don’t be like me - save up some money to see a doctor if you’re constantly tired or feeling down.
- My blog(s): audiophilekitsune, ephemeralcuriosities (SFW blog), apocalypseasleep (Aradia blog - on hiatus), articulategadabout (Aranea blog - also on hiatus), concupiscentcollector (Feferi blog - you get the idea), plus a couple IC side blogs for Aradia that don’t need mentioning and a test environment for when I’m editing themes
- You have to listen to this song: Streetlight Manifesto - Oh Me, Oh My
why do i keep finding your sketches everywhere it's ridiculous
I… highly doubt that’s the case. I’m not exactly what you’d consider a popular artist.
That last post, btw, is the reason I’ve been so silent lately. I really needed a distraction to calm the nerves and stuff.
And with those asks answered I return to my original plans of spending the night doing something potentially-stupid to one of my laptops.
i agree, fenoxo's game design skills have greatly improved since it was designed. it's clearly apparent that CoC redesigned in space is generally superior to the original (unlike most other recyclings in space) and has less luck-basedness than a pokemon game
…I’m honestly not interested in his second game.
Really, I know of CoC. And I found it boring. That’s the extent of my knowledge about fenoxo’s stuff.
Because I'm still innocent enough to believe that only someone as fetish-minded as Fenoxo could have come up with something like that
I can think of quite a few people who have, actually. Usually from pixiv (though occasionally from FA and HF).
I hate lightning. I really do.